Terms and conditions
Acceptance and Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Inception Event
This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement“) and the applicable registration or order form (the “Registration Form“) for participation in Inception Event and its related courses, materials, websites and associated programs (collectively referred to as the “Program”) sets forth the terms of the relationship between the Manifest Academy Limited (“Manifest Academy“) with offices located in Jersey, Channel Islands, and you as the purchaser or consumer (“you“) as it relates to the Program. You and Manifest Academy may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party.” You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by participating in the Program.
- Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement shall begin upon Manifest Academy’s acceptance of your enrolment in the Program (the “Effective Date“) and shall end upon completion of the Program for which Manifest Academy has accepted your enrolment or upon termination by either Party. Either you or Manifest Academy may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other Party written notice of termination. Termination will not, however, release either Party from any obligations that arose prior to the date of termination.
- Program Participation Fee. You shall pay Manifest Academy an amount specified by the company upon enrolment in the Program (the “Program Participation Fee”). The Program Participation Fee must be paid for in full before any products, services or other benefits of the Program will be provided to you, including the sending of materials or starter kits, attendance at in-person events, and/or scheduling or holding coaching sessions. Manifest Academy, in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to allow you to pay the Program Participation Fee in instalments. Should Manifest Academy elect to allow you to pay the Program Participation Fee in designated instalments, any deviation in the payment terms will result in all Program products and services being suspended until payment is made. Any deviation in payment terms may, at Manifest Academy’s sole and absolute discretion, result in an immediate acceleration of all sums due and owing by you for the Program Participation Fee. Suspension of Program products and services, however, does not release you from the obligation to make all payments owed to Manifest Academy for the Program Participation Fee or other fees associated with your enrolment in the Program or the receipt of any products or services. You hereby agree that the program fees are collected prior to beginning the program. No Refunds are permitted. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for a Program or any component event regardless of whether you attend the event or not within 7-days of the start date. All funds will be deemed earned by Manifest Academy as soon as they are received.
- Program Participation at Your Own Risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are not guaranteed to achieve any specific personal, professional or financial results or earn any specific amount of income by participating in the Program. Manifest Academy makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any goals, aspirations or endeavours you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your participation in the Program. You agree to participate in the Program at your own risk. Program information, services and products are used at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of such information, products and services. Manifest Academy does not provide psychological, investment or financial advice. In addition, you are solely responsible for taking all actions necessary to ensure your medical safety, which shall include, but not be limited to, advising Manifest Academy (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) of any allergies or other conditions that may require special attention or accommodations be provided.
- Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. Manifest Academy and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by Manifest Academy (or its affiliated entities) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by Manifest Academy (or its affiliated entities) in connection with the Program or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials provided by Manifest Academy as part of the Program, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute Manifest Academy’s “Proprietary Information.” You will hold in confidence and not disclose or copy any Proprietary Information, except with the prior written consent of Manifest Academy.
- Intellectual Property. You recognise and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials associated with the Program and their associated websites are proprietary to Manifest Academy and its affiliated entities. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon Manifest Academy Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Manifest Academy Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Manifest Academy Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Manifest Academy Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any Manifest Academy Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of Manifest Academy and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by Manifest Academy.
- Consent to Use Likeness. By participating in the Program, you expressly grant Manifest Academy consent to capture, record, replicate, reproduce, publish and otherwise disseminate your name and likeliness in any and all promotional, educational or other means derived from the Program sessions or any portion of the Program.
- Limitation of Liability. Manifest Academy (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your participation in the Program, even if Manifest Academy or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, Manifest Academy’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Program will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you under the Program.
- Governing Law. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be, governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of Jersey, CI. Both Parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Northern Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Relationship of Parties. You agree that by participating in the Program you are acting as an independent contractor, and you are responsible for determining your own business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
- Miscellaneous. Manifest Academy reserves the right to refuse entries to any party at this or any other program/event.